Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Hanger Creases

I hate hanger creases. Especially the kind that make you have to iron a pair of perfectly non-iron-needing pants.

But Sunday morning as I was getting ready for church, I found a great solution. I don't know why I haven't thought of this before. It's been staring me right in the face for, well, a long time.

As I was getting ready for church, I found that my pants were in need of ironing. Not because of the pants, but because of the stupid hanger creases around the knee area from being draped over the hanger.

I was in no mood to iron. So in my desperate attempt to remain lazy, I found a brilliant solution.

I simply took my flat iron (that was already heated from doing my hair) and "ironed" out the hanger creases in my pants. Marvelous!

For more Works-For-Me-Wednesday tips, head on over to Rocks In My Dryer. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've used a flat iron as a clothing iron too. You wouldn't believe how many times I've attacked Honey to remove creases from the collar of his polo shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in high school I tried to iron down an unruly collar with my curling iron and accidentally burned my neck. My mom thought it was a hickey!

    But I think I'm a little more capable of ironing with hair tools now! Great idea - I hate hanger creases, too!

    ReplyDelete