Friday, May 11, 2012

12 Months

Well, as Honor is turning 13 months old today, I figured it was time to post her 12 month photos and stats. Finally.

I had a hard time getting her photos this month.

_DSC0082

She was wiggly, to say the least. And she was obsessed with trying to peel the sticker off her shirt.

I think this face says it all.

_DSC0083

At her 12 month appointment, Dr. D was pleased with Honor’s growth and pronounced her healthy and hitting all her milestones.

_DSC0095

She weighs 18 pounds, 3 oz, and is 27 1/2 inches long. She falls overall into the 24th percentile for girls her age. How that exactly works with being in the 4th percentile for height, I have no idea since she’s on the small side for weight, too.

I never claimed to be a math wizard.

_DSC0097

At Caedmon’s 12 month checkup, he was 28 inches and 18.75 pounds. So Honor is just a little smaller than Caedmon was at this age. It’s fun to compare their sizes. I also think it’s crazy how alike they look. I need to do a side-by-side comparison, but for now, here’s a link to some photos of him at the same age.

Caedmon was not a huge fan of the photo shoot. That face? It was because there was slobber on the chair and it got on his pants. Oh, the horror.

_DSC0111

Can you see how tragic it is that his pants have slobber on them?

_DSC0116

And Honor wasn’t a huge fan of Caedmon taking part in the photos, either, as she bit him on the knee. Ah, sibling love.

_DSC0122

At least we’re not dramatic at all.

_DSC0127

Her face? Cracked me up. I had a hard time not laughing.

Ok, so I just laughed. I didn’t even try to stop.

_DSC0130

And since things went downhill from there, I got Honor down and let her play.

_DSC0172

Yes, she stands on her own. She even takes a few steps. But she’s not officially walking yet. Don’t tell her that, though. She thinks she’s big stuff.

And she doesn’t let little things like furniture or plastic tubs get in her way.

_DSC0179

(Also. the thighs? Love them. On her, but not me.)

Yeah, her hair is out of control when I don’t have it pulled back. It’s hard to keep it “done”, y’all.

_DSC0185

Honor signs a few things – “more,” “all done,” and on occasion she’ll sign “thank you” and “eat.” She does them her own little way, though, and I find it hilarious. Caedmon was very precise with his signs and she’s…not.

_DSC0191

Honor says “Dada,” “Momma,” and “Oz” (or “Ah”). And the other day, I think she started telling herself, “no no.” She was saying it when she was getting into a cabinet she’s not supposed to be in, so I’m pretty sure that she knew what she was doing.

_DSC0192

This girl is awesome and hilarious. And we love her.

Also? I’m so glad this goofy boy is her big brother.

_DSC0189

_DSC0188

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment