Monday, April 09, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope y’all had a good Easter!

We spent yesterday hanging out, hunting eggs, and enjoying the day. Our friends invited us to hunt eggs at their house, so after lunch, we enjoyed some time with G and his family.

Caedmon was serious about egg hunting.

_DSC0025

And the boys had fun going through their loot.

_DSC0038

Honor preferred to sit in the grass and watch.

_DSC0029

Yes, that’s a clothespin on the back of Honor’s tunic/dress. I’ve always thought that putting a dress on a crawling baby is just kind of mean. But I just can’t help it, they’re so dang cute. She kept getting frustrated with it, so I “fixed” it.

_DSC0032

Caedmon took this one…he loves taking pictures!

_DSC0043

After naptime, we went outside to blow bubbles and I had to get an “Easter picture” of the kids together. 

_DSC0048

I love Honor’s face in this one!

_DSC0054

Caedmon blew bubbles for Honor.

_DSC0073

More on our full Easter experience tomorrow.

Pin It

1 comment: