Friday, March 30, 2012

One Day, When Someone Was Camping…

Caedmon has a tent that Meemom gave him for Christmas two years ago. He loves it. It’s not his first tent, nor will it be his last, I’m sure.

He’s had it set up in his room this week. He’s slept in it a few nights and even taken naps in it. But until day before yesterday, Honor wouldn’t get in it.

(Side note: If you’ve seen Caedmon telling stories, you’ll recall that he usually starts off, “One night, when someone was camping….” It’s been fun to tell stories while laying in his tent.)

As I’ve mentioned before, Honor loves to go into Caedmon’s room to play. And she’s usually all over that giant room of his. But she had avoided the tent. I have no idea why, really, because she’s quite the curious little thing. It must’ve finally gotten the best of her, because she finally ventured in. And she loved it.

The pictures are kinda cruddy because she was so excited that she was bouncing up and down and it was a bit dark in there. But I couldn’t not take pictures.

Honor was so proud of herself for getting in the tent!

_DSC0760

Caedmon was playing Pat-a-Cake with her.

_DSC0766

I love his face here.

_DSC0769

_DSC0770

These two are a mess. I love it when they play together. And I love playing with them.

So I’m going to take the next week off to do some more of that. See y’all soon!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment