Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Continued

Here’s more of our Easter fun!

We dyed eggs last week.

_DSC0828

_DSC0819

Last year, Honor was just a couple of weeks old. This year, she didn’t get to actually help, but she had fun supervising (and catching a snack).

_DSC0818

This face cracks me up!

_DSC0824

Their special eggs…

_DSC0838

I made a dress for Honor – not specifically for Easter – but that’s what she ended up wearing when we went to church on Friday night.

_DSC0915

I also made her bow.

*GASP*

I know. It’s like I don’t even know myself anymore.

(I actually bought her Easter dress over a year ago, but she ended up not wearing it this weekend. She is, however, going to wear it when we have family pictures taken soon. I’m sure you were dying to know.)

We did our Easter goodies and egg hunting on Saturday.

_DSC0929

Both of the kids got chocolate bunnies and Peeps. Honor isn’t really eating candy at this point, so we’ll have to help her out with that. Such a sacrifice.

Honor got some Little People, a sippy cup, a doll, and a couple of bath toys.

_DSC0954

She also got some rockin’ shades.

_DSC0971

Husband and I each got our favorite candy. And Caedmon got bubbles, a puzzle, a fishing game,…

_DSC0946 

…and the most important thing of all, a Boba Fett action figure and his land speeder.

_DSC0943

We also hunted eggs in the backyard on Saturday.

_DSC1000

Caedmon found a very special egg!

_DSC0008

Honor wasn’t really down with the egg hunting thing.

_DSC0002

She preferred sticks.

_DSC0011

We had a fun Easter.

And I had a nice week away from the computer. Not that I didn’t miss it – because I did. Sometimes, you just need a pseudo vacation.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment