Friday, March 02, 2012

Caedmon Tells More Stories

Caedmon is still enjoying telling stories at bedtime. He begs for me to make up stories every night. You can imagine how good I am at that. As in, terrible, awful, not good at all.

But I did make up one story about a month ago when he was having trouble dealing with a “strange noise” he kept hearing. And he loves that story. He likes to tell it, too. With a little more gusto than I usually give it, admittedly.

Of course, I had to keep in line with the “One day, when someone was camping” theme he likes to have in his stories.

This story, he made up on his own. You might recognize the general theme, but it takes a surprising turn. He might be a suspense writer one of these days.

I love that he immediately wants to review his work.

I’m sure there will be more stories, so look for a new installment soon!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment