1. There was no Monday post yesterday. Yeah, I know. It’s a little late to be noting that. I wasn’t feeling well this past weekend, so there were several things that didn’t happen. Making a blog plan for this week was one of them.
2. After some advice on Honor’s hair last week (thanks, Ladies!), I bought some tiny little rubber bands at the store yesterday. Or 500.
Yes, there are actually 500 of them there. Supposedly. I didn’t actually count them.
Also? Why they’re in a thing similar to a day-of-the-week-pill thing is beyond me, but it’s sheer genius.
3. I did manage to get one of them in Honor’s hair. It didn’t last past naptime.
4. Once again, Caedmon photo bombs.
5. That thing Honor’s chewing on is a rubber bracelet. Our church handed them out for our OneMore Project. Honor’s using hers wisely, don’t you think?
6. Here’s a rare-ish photo of Honor and me together. I’m usually the one behind the camera. And self-portraits aren’t as easy with a big ol’ camera as they are with a point-and-shoot. (Not that I’m complaining. I love my big ol’ camera!) Also, please excuse the hair. And lack of makeup.
7. The other day after bath time, Honor wanted to play action figures with the guys.
8. Bossk doesn’t stand a chance. Bounty Hunter, schmounty hunter. Obviously he is ill-prepared for little sisters.
9. Caedmon used the bare-belly time to get in a few zrbts.
10. This boy’s been especially sweet to his sister lately. But learning to play together is tough sometimes.
Especially when this…
…quickly turns into this:
Bless these kids. It’s a wonder any of us survived our siblings.