Monday, June 06, 2011

Thoughts of Randomness

1. Remember Slow Walker guy? I saw him again on Friday. He was still slowly strolling, but he’d changed clothes! It was approximately 1,000 degrees outside, so that’s probably a good thing. He was wearing a white t-shirt, blue shorts, and tall white socks with sandals. Hey, you can’t win them all, I suppose.

2. Caedmon has been loving his pool. But what he loves almost as much is the skimmer I got to get the grass out. Next time, I’ll buy him a skimmer and give him a bucket of water with grass in it.

3. Honor slept 9 hours last night. At once. Then she got up to eat about 6am and went right back to bed. I am so thankful for my little sleeper!

4. I have to go to the eye doctor today. I don’t mind it except for the puff of air they shoot into your eye and expect you to hold your eye open knowing it’s coming. They might as well torture you. But I’ll be taking both kids with me, so maybe that’ll be a little payback. Really it won’t be that bad and it usually takes less than an hour.

5. I have some extra laundry to do today because I’ve already had to pull out some 3-6 month clothes for Honor, mainly pajamas. Her feet are too big for the 0-3 month pajamas. She takes after her Momma there. But it’s weird to be putting her in that bigger size already. Surely she’s not growing that fast! But she’s due for her 2 month check-up at the end of the week. It’s hard to believe she’s already 8 weeks old and will be 2 months this weekend!

6. I woke up to find a mystery substance on the carpet in the office this morning. I blame Oz. Mostly because everyone else denies it and he can’t assure me of his innocence. He’ll probably end up being the fall guy for lots of things around here.

7. Today I have a giant zit on my forehead. If you see it coming, just wait patiently and I’ll be along soon.

8. Caedmon is already playing in the water brushing his teeth. I think he’s only in the middle of his breakfast, so it’ll happen again in a little while. Maybe I should teach him to clean the bathroom with all the water he seems to get everywhere during that process. We’d have the cleanest bathroom ever. And the cleanest boy ever. He’s already been begging to take a shower this morning. Weirdo.

And on that note, I’m off to stop Niagara Falls in the bathroom before he really is wet from head to toe. We have to go out in public today. We might ought to start acting like it.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment