Thursday, September 16, 2010

Train A Child In The Way He Should Go…

…and when he is old, he will not turn from it.  Proverbs 22:6

Amen and amen.

(Can’t see the video? Go here.)

A few things I’d like to point out:

1. I mainly took this video so I can have proof in, say, 13 years or so, that he did willingly (and happily) vacuum his room at some point.

2. We’ll work on the wearing the shirt right side out thing another day.

3. Caedmon was concerned that I wasn’t taking pictures. I wonder if he’s going to be looking for future evidence as well?

4. While I’ll be pulling this video out in about 13 years to show him his happiness at vacuuming to perhaps guilt him into doing it again, his justification for not wanting to vacuum will probably be, “See? I did it once.”

5. For all you Type A’s out there, yes, I finished vacuuming the room. There’s no way I could’ve just left it half vacuumed. That wouldn’t have been right.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment