Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In Which I Wax Philosophical

I think I’m suffering from a bit of insecurity/unsureness (that’s not even a word, I know) in regards to Photo Album Rejects. Do ya’ll like it? Should we continue? Not that I don’t enjoy embarrassing myself and others via the world wide web, but I certainly don’t want to drag something on that doesn’t need to be dragged on.

Unlike some of my blog posts.

I’m not sure why I’m even asking. Usually I just do whatever I want and let the world deal with it. Because I’m caring like that. But lately I think I am questioning myself on several things, and maybe I shouldn’t be. Or maybe I should.

I’ve never been one to be a bandwagoneer when it comes to themes/resolutions for a year. But this year I decided I would join in. My “word” for the year (although it’s two) is: No Regrets. I want to live my life each day, each month, each year, with no regrets. I want to look back and say that I lived every moment for what it was and did my best to follow the Lord’s leading in my life in such a way that I never think “I wish I would’ve…”

So that’s caused me to reevaluate some things. Why am I doing the things I’m doing? What else do I need to do? What are my priorities and do I need to adjust them?

Also, should I eat that piece of cake? But usually that question is pretty easy to answer. It’s the bigger things I struggle with and then find myself questioning the smaller things, too. Not that questioning things now and then isn’t good for you, but it’s kinda wearing me out.

I’m not quite sure how I got all philosophical over an easy question like should we keep doing Photo Album Rejects? But since I’ve done so, what do you think? Philosophical answers not required.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment