Friday, March 05, 2010

<Insert Catchy Title>

Here are a few photos of the beginning of our week:DSC09263 Catching up on laundry from the “yadda yadda yadda” that happened Sunday night/Monday morning.  DSC09265By this time, the boy was over the “yadda” and was eating again. And watching hours upon hours of DVR’d Disney in and around the nest he created in the living room floor.DSC09267

DSC09275And here are the necessary tools: The DVR remote, my notebook to record Caedmon’s temperatures, Exergen Thermometer, phone, and DVD remote. What you didn’t see there is the dishes piled in the sink and my sweet Husband who happily ate frozen burritos for dinner so I didn’t have to cook.

I am very thankful that illness was short-lived. By Tuesday we were getting over getting over the sick. Wednesday we went to Mom & Dad’s for a while. And yesterday was Kids Day Out, where the boy enjoyed playing with his friends and I had a great time with Jennifer at a consignment sale.

And? SUNSHINE. It still exists, ya’ll! I’m hoping to enjoy some more of it today.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment