Thursday, January 07, 2010

I’m A Writer, Ya’ll!

No really, I am.

I wrote my first-ever article for a publication the week before Christmas. It’s for our church’s monthly magazine called Real Life, in print and online.

(Interestingly enough, I was on the cover of our church publication when I was in high school, I edited it when I worked there, and now have written an article for it. I’ve come full circle.)

I was honored and excited to be asked to write this article. I’ve known Shawn since I was in 7th grade, he was Husband’s boss for many years (and is again), and we have served with him and his wife at three churches. So though I was nervous about writing the article (let’s face it, I’m no journalist), talking with Shawn was like talking with an old friend. Because he is.

Please take the time to read how his life was changed. You can go here to see it. (It’s on page 5.)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment