Monday, August 31, 2009

And Now, The Boy Is 2

Today is my boy’s 2nd birthday! Happy Birthday, C! We are celebrating today with a trip to Dr. B for his 2-year check-up. Doesn’t that sound like fun?

We had C’s birthday party on Saturday. We had to wake him up from his nap, which was not good. Then with all the “Inquisitive Jorge” cake (pictures to come later in the week), the ice cream…the sugar, and everyone watching, it was a bit iffy sometimes, though fun.

But after everyone left, we counted the minutes until bedtime. I put C to bed, did a few things around the house, then took my teeth out and went to bed. Yeah, sometimes I feel that old.

Here’s a picture from last year, his 1st Birthday.DSC06639 And my boy, who has grown so much in so many ways in the past year, and is now a full-fledged 2-year-old.DSC04514Happy Birthday, my sweet boy. I love you!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Awe happy birthday C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I miss that crazy hair!! Can't believe he's 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday little C or should I say BIG C!!! He is so stinkin big now! I love that kiddo! Give him a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete