Monday, August 11, 2008

Lunch with Papa Duke

The other day when we went to Mom & Dad's house to swim (the day we should've been at Children's...but I'm not bitter), Chickster got to spend some time with his Papa Duke.

Chickster sat on his Papa Duke's lap while he ate lunch. And as his peas and carrots seemed a bit boring, they were made interesting again by putting them in Papa Duke's coffee cup.

A coffee cup that had just had coffee in it.

With the Green M&M on the side. You know, this one. Yeah, nice.

They enjoyed themselves and had way more fun with peas than I ever have. Maybe it was the hint of coffee. Maybe it was the Green M&M.

Maybe it was the mystery of putting his hand in the cup not knowing if he would come out with a pea or a carrot.

All I know is those boys had fun together. And looked pretty cute in the process.

I just called my Dad "cute." Huh.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment