Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy Friday

There are a lot of things going on today...

First, Happy Birthday, Mom! I won't tell everyone how old you are. They can use their imagination. And some are less imaginative than others.

As I have been a slacker daughter, I didn't get Mom a "real" birthday card. But I did send her electronic birthday wishes via Hoops and Yoyo. That's more fun, I think.

Of course, I'm just saying that because I didn't get the real card and had to figure out something since we were going to be gone today. But I really do like Hoops and Yoyo.

We are heading to Children's today for Chickster's laser treatment. Both the Surgery Center and the doctor's office received calls from me this week, confirming our appointment. We're still on the schedule. Imagine that. An appointment I made not being canceled by some random person identified only as, "Dad."

You can see our prayer requests for our trip and treatment here. I'll update as soon as I can, but that will depend on lots of things, including when we finally make it home and how Chickster is feeling.

Oh, and how utterly, completely exhausted I am. Yeah, that's probably the real deciding factor.

So have a nice Friday, everybody. And watch some Olympics for me. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I like the e-card just fine. You know me well enough to know that I am not sentimental...so BD cards hang around about a week...and then go in file 13. Not because I didn't appreciate the card or the thought, but because you only have so much room for that kind of stuff when you've had this many years to accumulate treasures.

    ReplyDelete