Friday, February 24, 2006

Sick

I must apologize for my recent thusfar unexplained absence. I haven't been feeling well, and because of that, everyone must suffer. That's right.

I feel like crap. When hundreds of people continually ask me how I feel, I've found out that they don't really want an honest answer. One person in particular asked me how I felt yesterday, and when my answer was, "Well, not that good, but not bad enough to stay home," he didn't seem to like it very much. Don't ask if you don't want to know. And just because I've been to the doctor doesn't mean I know anything. Or that if I do know something, that I want to share every tiny detail with everyone.

Husband has been very patient and kind. He always takes great care of me when I feel bad. He even made me chocolate covered strawberries with whipped cream on top the other day. If that doesn't make you feel better, nothing will!

Bottom line...the Doc thinks he's figured out what the deal is. So, we'll give it a shot and hope that fixes things. I sometimes wish doctors could quit practicing medicine and actually figure it out. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the PRACTICE part is a little disconcerting when you think about the total semantics.
    Everyone else PRACTICES to improve their particular art form...the doctor is PRACTICING and it is as good as it gets! Scary!

    ReplyDelete