Friday, June 24, 2005

Blogging Vacation

To my dear loyal readers,
I’ve decided to take a short vacation from my Blog. I know it will be a difficult week for all of us. You’ll just have to muddle through somehow. When I return, however, I expect to have some lovely tales to tell.

Meanwhile, outfits have been chosen for the photo shoot tomorrow. And it is scheduled to begin when the hot, blazing sun is high overhead. That wouldn’t matter, except that we’ll be outside for most of the shots (Note to self: be sure to put on LOTS of deodorant, take plenty of Kleenex and makeup bag). Since I’ve just had my hair cut, I am rather nervous about how it will look. It usually takes about a week for it to be “perfect” after its cut. I had no choice this time though, so it’ll just have to do. I’m excited about this whole thing, if you couldn’t already tell. Husband and I haven’t had our pictures “done” since we were married about six and a half years ago. I love having pictures taken, and he’s not quite the fan of photography, so we may have a challenge before us tomorrow. But, I have total confidence in Fabulous Photographer Girl. I’m sure the photos will be great and we’ll have fun.

So, I will publish once again in about a week. Hopefully none of you will be found to be rocking back and forth in a corner in the fetal position. If so, that will be your day of rescue.

Until I publish again, remember these words: “If we were not all so interested in ourselves, live would be so uninteresting that none of us would be able to endure it.” Arthur Schopenhauser (1788-1860) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment