Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Life After Disney

I know, it sounds pathetic. But I think life will now be categorized as “before Disney” and “after Disney”. At least for a little while. I can’t believe we got back just over a month ago. We’ve been pretty busy the past few weeks.

There’s been baked cinnamon swirl bread,

IMG_3520 

dried basil,

IMG_3521

fun at Dave & Buster’s (Yes, she won those),

IMG_3524

a movie date,

IMG_3533

we picked our own pumpkins,

IMG_3579

had family pictures taken,

IMG_3611

Cini came to visit and we went to the Adventure Science Center,

IMG_3638

we painted pumpkins,

IMG_3642

Honor got a princess costume (and loves it),

IMG_3649

I let the kids cut paper one morning, and they were quiet and happy for 30 whole minutes.

IMG_3659

We hosted the Third Annual Mancation,

_DSC0072

and I cooked and baked all weekend.

Monster Cookies:

IMG_3660

Spicy Mac & Cheese:

IMG_3668

PW’s Cinnamon Rolls (or what was left of them):

IMG_3666

This kid has been building with Legos.

IMG_3681

And Honor got these out and instantly knew what to do with them.

_DSC0074

It’s been a busy few weeks, with no signs of slowing down any time soon. I love life with my people!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment