Monday, May 28, 2012

Hair of the Day

I’m taking the rest of the week off from the blog, but I had to tell y’all Happy Memorial Day. And show you some of Honor’s latest hairstyles.

As I mentioned last week, she’s begun to choose her own hair accessories. I know it sounds crazy, but it’s true. When I dress her, if I don’t put something in her hair, she reaches for the bows hanging on her door. She usually grabs one that somewhat matches her outfit. Smart girl. Except that she pulls them out of her hair over and over again. The little ponytail holders work so much better.

_DSC0241

She also pulls her head bands out and tries to put them on herself. Then she’ll bring them to me and want me to put them on for her. So we just put them on with whatever else she happens to have in her hair.

_DSC0326

_DSC0342

Her first pigtails. Well, half pigtails, anyway. The back of her hair isn’t long enough to join in just yet.

_DSC0322

And, of course, there’s the “Mom attempted to fix my hair today but I didn’t like it” look. She rocks this look more often than I’d like to admit.

_DSC0283

Oh well. Every day can’t be a good hair day.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment