1. So, yeah. Um. That whole catching up thing? It hasn’t exactly happened yet. Our plans have changed a couple of different times this week, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing, it just means things are…not caught up yet.
2. I’d planned on doing a little spring cleaning (i.e. throwing stuff out/donating stuff), and then I found out our neighborhood is having a neighborhood-wide garage sale in two weeks. Y’all know how much I
would rather poke myself in the eye with a dull pencil than love to have a garage sale. But since the whole neighborhood is doing it together (in theory), it might be beneficial to toss my stuff out on the drive way and see what we can sell. Am I crazy? Quite possibly.
3. I may be sitting here in two and a half weeks telling y’all how insane I was to think a garage sale might somehow be a good idea. If I don’t say it each and every day until then.
4. Husband and I watched Duck Dynasty for the first time last night. I knew people were talking about it, but when Jennifer and Sara told me how great it was, I knew I had to give it a shot. I laughed. A lot. Husband thinks it’s “contrived”. But I think it’s probably a bit too ridiculous and a bit too real to be made up. In other words, in another place and time, this could be my own family. Also? What’s up with these boys calling their Mom by her first name?
5. Today is Honor’s 1 year check-up. I’m interested to see if she still lines up with Caedmon’s size at this age. Whether or not she does, I don’t really care, it’s just fun to see.
6. Speaking of Honor, Sister is working on three teeth right now; Her fourth bottom tooth and top two eye teeth. She doesn’t have her molars in yet, so apparently she likes to do things out of order. I don’t think we’re surprised by that at all.
7. I bought myself a hat for the pool this summer. I thought I wanted a big floppy hat, but wasn’t able to find one that didn’t look completely ridiculous on my tiny head. So I bought a fedora. I know. Original. But I don’t feel like a complete idiot while wearing it. Which is my goal. That, and a bit of sun protection. Hopefully I don’t look like a complete idiot.
8. I’m sure there’s more I have to say. Or need to say. Or should say. But I’m already so tired this week that there’s probably not much else I could say that would make sense. So I’ll end today on #8 and let y’all enjoy some of Caedmon’s words tomorrow.