Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Egg Hunt!

Sunday, we had a busy, but fun day.

Honor got to wear a super cute outfit.

_DSC0698

That afternoon, we went to an egg hunt. Caedmon was pretty serious about it. Most of my pictures of him look like this.

_DSC0706

Or this.

_DSC0716

The sun…it was so bright.

_DSC0717

_DSC0708

Honor was happy with two eggs. One for each hand was plenty for her.

_DSC0719

Caedmon enjoyed the tire swing, too!

_DSC0727

And the slide.

_DSC0737

Even going face first down a slide, he’s still my serious boy.

We’ve spent the past few days eating candy. And there’s more to come – we haven’t even broken into our personal stash yet. But I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Easter candy is the best candy ever.

That evening, I met up with some new friends and saw The Hunger Games. And when I got home, Husband and I watched The Celebrity Apprentice. It was a late night and a long day, but a good one!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment