Friday, March 16, 2012

Cheetos.

Honor loves her brother. She also loves to eat. Sometimes, the two things are combined. As in, when Caedmon is having a snack and Honor discovers she can poach some of his food. There are just some food items that are special when a kid eats them for the first time. And Cheetos is one of them. I decided to just take pictures instead of fight it.

Here’s how it went down: “No Honor, you can’t have any of my Cheetos.”

_DSC0403

“Really? Because I’m pretty sure I can reach them.”

_DSC0404

“Mom! Honor is trying to get my Cheetos!”

_DSC0405

“Haha! I told you I could get one.”

_DSC0406

“Mmmmm. I think I like Cheetos!”

_DSC0407

Cheetos happen to be one of Caedmon’s favorite foods in the history of ever. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I craved them like crazy when I was pregnant with him. I’m proud that he shared his treasured Cheetos with such a nice attitude. Next time, Honor will have to have her own bowl!

Pin It

1 comment: