1. When it comes to soda, I am a Coke girl. Always have been. And? I am loving the white cans right now. I don’t usually keep Coke in the house a lot, but I want to buy it because I like the cans. Marketing genius.
2. Caedmon created an “obstacle course” for his Veggie Tales nativity figures. How the yellow ninja got there, I have not a clue.
3. We broke out the Christmas pajamas the other day. Let’s be honest here…Caedmon has worn his Grinch pajamas all year.
4. Also? The boy I couldn’t have paid to wear pajamas 3 months ago now tries to declare each and every day a pajama day. When I folded his laundry yesterday, 50% of it was pajamas.
5. Honor has now figured out how to get to her belly from a sitting position. When she’s sitting in her Boppy pillow, it’s quite comical. But she loves it. Still, there’s no rolling over.
6. I am almost done with Christmas shopping/wrapping. I’ve felt so behind, and I’m hoping to be completely done this weekend. Fingers crossed.
7. I’m going to attempt to make “gingerbread” cookies. They’ll be sugar cookies, but you know what I mean. Caedmon has been dying to make them. And wants to make another gingerbread house. Probably because he’s licked all the sanding sugar off the front side of the house and can’t get to the rest without getting busted.
And because my brain is fried, that is all.