Wednesday, November 02, 2011

{Pumpkin} Spice it Up

Last year, I was slightly addicted to all things pumpkin. At the time, I was blaming “the baby.” I really can’t blame Honor for my cravings any more, but I can still pretend I’m eating for two for a little while longer.

When I was visiting Mom, she introduced me to something that would kick my pumpkin love to a whole new level. These.

_DSC0239

Oh yes. Those are Pumpkin Spice marshmallows. And they are yummy. Flavored marshmallows are not something I would’ve normally picked up. But y’all. They make the perfect lazy Pumpkin Spice Latte. (Since I’m not a coffee drinker, I make it with powdered cappuccino mix.) No buying syrup or figuring out how much to use or steaming milk. Just dump them in and stir.

Or Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate. (Just add to your mix like you would regular marshmallows,

_DSC0233

wait for them to melt, and enjoy the spicy goodness.)

_DSC0235

Or Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats. (We added chocolate sprinkles to ours.)

_DSC0251

I’m sure I will find something else to do with these little fluffy pumpkins. I might have purchased three bags at the grocery store the other day. Maybe.

I noticed they had Gingerbread marshmallows, too. I am already thinking about what to do with those.

Pin It

1 comment: