Friday, August 19, 2011

This Week In Pictures

We took some fun pictures this week…a lot of fun pictures!

_DSC0226

Honor rocked her leg warmers the other day.

_DSC0235

I wanted to get a good shot of Caedmon and Honor laying together. It started off ok.

_DSC0237

I got him to put his hands down.

_DSC0242

And then things went downhill. Honor started doing little sister things…like touching Caedmon’s hair.

_DSC0244

He lost it.

_DSC0245

And she didn’t really care.

_DSC0248

_DSC0250

It was a multiple meltdown day. So we moved on.

_DSC0254

And then he came back for more.

_DSC0264

I love the feet!

_DSC0268

And my budding photographer wanted to get a shot of his own.

_DSC0293

We also went to the playground for a picnic one day. Or if you’re Caedmon, a “pick-make.” But first we had to play.

_DSC0298

And cheese for the camera.

_DSC0306

See? All done.

_DSC0320

And what do you do with a big, empty field? Run, of course!

_DSC0325

_DSC0339

And finish it up with some good ol’ tire swing.

_DSC0344

I spun him around on that tire swing for a long time. He claimed to never get dizzy, but I didn’t make him get down and walk. It was right after he ate, too. As I stood there spinning him around for the umpteenth time, I thought, “I sure hope he doesn’t lose his lunch,” But all is well. Lunch was not lost. There has to be a way we can capitalize on this whole doesn’t-get-dizzy thing. I’ll have to think of something.

Yesterday we went to the pool, but I didn’t take the camera. So I guess it technically shouldn’t be mentioned here since there are no pictures. I just realized how busy we’ve been this week – and I’m ready for a little rest! Y’all have a good weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment