Wednesday, August 17, 2011

4 Months Old

Honor is four months old!

I had a hard time getting good photos this time. I’m not really sure what the problem was…other than the photographer.

_DSC0127

And maybe Honor wasn’t in the mood for pictures.

_DSC0141

She kept leaning forward.

_DSC0145

_DSC0146

_DSC0153

She still loves to hold her own hand. So stinkin’ cute.

_DSC0167

And she’s growing like a weed. I’ve known that her socks were getting to little, so I had to pull out some new ones. These “Cowgirl Boot” socks are size 1-2 years. Yeah. She’s got big feet.

_DSC0170

Honor’s 4-month well check went great. Caedmon was with us, of course. He’s so protective of Honor! He watched Dr. T closely to make sure he wasn’t upsetting Honor. Of course he wasn’t, and she giggled at him half the time.

Honor seems so big to me, but maybe it’s because she’s “average” size. She’s 13 lbs 9 oz, 45th percentile for weight and 36th percentile for height (I didn’t get that measurement from the nurse). Caedmon never went over 10th in either, so maybe that’s why she seems so big!

She’s happy and healthy – that’s the most important thing!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment