Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nesting Much?

Nesting is in full force. At least that’s what I’m calling it. Otherwise it would be more like, “crazy woman trying to get everything done at once and freaking out about it.” See? Nesting is easier. So we’ll just stick with that.

With Sister’s room still covered in piles from our awesome shower that need to be put away and her room far from being done, Husband and I got down the boxes of “baby gear” from the attic last night.

I forgot how much stuff comes with babies.

Now I’m freaking out just a little more. Because while I thought we were running out of room before, we’re really going to have trouble finding a place for some of these things.

I mean, there’s just no good place to put a miniature bathtub. And it’s one of those things you need. So you find a spot and secretly look forward to the day you don’t need it anymore. And then cry when it finally gets here.

So that’s what I’m doing today. I’m nesting. Or losing my mind, whichever comes first.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I stored our baby bathtub under the crib. It wasn't the most convienent place but it was out of the way and made it easy to get to without crowding anything else. Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete