Friday, December 03, 2010

A Pregnancy PSA

This is your brain.

DSC04932

This is your brain on pregnancy.

DSC04926

DSC04927

Yes, I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich with no cheese.

And I didn’t realize it until I’d already taken a bite.

I noticed the bread wasn’t stuck together, but I just figured I’d cooked it too fast for the cheese to melt well. And then I was reminded that you must, indeed, put cheese on the sandwich in order for it to melt.

Sigh.

Just another symptom of pregnancy nobody tells you about.

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Ha! One day I was talking to Matt on the phone....while frantically searching for my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day I was looking for my other sock... while holding it in my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! Gave me a great laugh. I'm glad I know what I have to look forward to whenever I'm PG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! But what happens when you do that when you're not pregnant? We have grilled cheese night every Tuesday and this week my sweet husband was making them and failed to put cheese in the kids sandwiches. Bless his heart. I bet he wishes he had a good excuse like pregnant brain :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have totally done similar things. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! A couple of days ago I was telling Chris that I had lost my glasses...and he told me to check my face. Yep. I was wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I once freaked out because I realized I had lost track of my infant......he was nursing. Not kidding, my husband almost reported me. I think pregnancy brain should be renamed to include at least a full year postpartum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm laughing so hard right now! Between your post, the comments, and Angela's post about the same subject, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!

    ReplyDelete