Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thoughts Of Randomness

1. I’m returning the boots. I just don’t love them, and if I don’t love them, I don’t need them. I’ve decided to give up. Sort of. If I stumble across some boots in the universe somewhere that actually fit and I like that don’t cost $300, I’ll buy them. Otherwise, I will drive myself crazy searching.

2. One of Caedmon’s favorite past times right now is taking a shower. He would hang out in there for hours if we’d let him. We will all need to be reminded of this when he’s in the 7th grade.

3. The other night, Caedmon got to feel the baby kick. Or at least he says he did…I think Caedmon was wiggling too much to feel anything the baby was doing. Husband, however, has yet to feel the elusive little thing. Every time he tries, the baby gets still.

4. I watched the premiere of Sarah Palin’s Alaska yesterday afternoon. Loved it. It made me want to visit Alaska even more than I already wanted to. And I have to say, Sarah totally cracks me up. I think we could totally be friends.

5. Some idiot in my neighborhood insists on driving around with their radio loud enough for me to hear over the TV. They don’t even live on my street. It makes me want to track them down and rip the speakers out of their car. Clearly they could use guidance in how to use their expendable income and some advice on how to be considerate to others. I could provide that. For free. Because I’m considerate like that.

6. Cranberries are back in season. Which means I’ll be making Bridget’s Cranberry Almond Bars soon. I’m pretty sure that’ll be my pregnancy obsession for a while.

7. Mimi told me she’s bringing a Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake to Thanksgiving Dinner. I have asked (and received permission) to have my dessert first. That may even be my Thanksgiving Dinner. I hope no one else wants any.

8. I’m loving this cooler fall weather.

9. I’m *this close* to getting our Christmas decor out. Something in me is just having trouble reconciling putting the Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving.

10. I really don’t have anything to go here, I just couldn’t leave a list with only nine things. Yeah, I’m weird like that.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Me too on the Christmas decorations! We have always waited until the day after Thanksgiving but this year it's all I can do...I LOVE Christmas and one month is just not long enough, especially considering all the work it takes to put it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the hardest time finding the perfect boots too because for as much money as they cost (even when you get a good deal)--they have to be perfect.

    My thought of randomness--I can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:44 PM

    Bell is having a great sale on boots, they had a huge selection too.

    ReplyDelete