Tuesday, October 05, 2010

What’s So Funny…

…about the word “poop”?

Caedmon has been throwing it out there on a regular basis. The word, not the stuff.

If it was the stuff, we’d have bigger issues.

He ends his sentences with poop. He frequently just says it by itself. He mutters it under his breath. And probably the worst thing, he will randomly say, “Momma poop!”

I’ve tried not to make it a big deal. It’s not really a bad word. I don’t care that much if he says it. It’s just that I’d like for him to use it at appropriate times.

Because there’s an appropriate time to say “poop,” believe it or not. I’m just having a hard time convincing Caedmon of that.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a boy thing. I remember my brother saying it from the preschool years to.... well, he's almost 27 now! ha! Good luck! I'm sure I will be dealing with the same issue in another couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls think it's the funniest word ever, too. Jeb hasn't got there yet, but i know my day is coming.

    ReplyDelete