Friday, February 05, 2010

Just For The Record

I wasn’t dissing Michael Buble the other day. Because his voice? Like buttah. (Said in my best Linda Richman voice. Don’t know who she is? Watch this.)

And I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed this sketch with Michael Buble and Jon Hamm.




And while I’m on the subject, this SNL sketch also makes me happy. I'm not really sure why, because I'm pretty sure it's creepy to have a guy who lives in a van down by the river try to forceably move into your house.


And this one, I think is hysterical. Husband thinks I’m nuts. I’m not a Peyton Manning fan per se (we are Cowboys fans to the bone, therefore we must loathe the Manning brothers), but this sketch is stinking hilarious. And? The music is the same music from one of the Despicable Me trailers that Caedmon loves so much. Husband wasn’t sure it was the same, but I knew it the instant I heard it, then proved it when the sketch came on the other night during the SNL sports special. Love it. Will Forte = comic genius. But I think we knew that already. (I couldn’t find it on the NBC site because they’re lame, so you’ll have to click over here to see it.)

And while we’re on the subject, this has to be one of the absolute best SNL sketches of all time. That’s right. All time. When it becomes a pop culture phenomena and they make t-shirts from it, it has to be good. It was not on the NBC site either, so here it is.

So there it is, more than you ever wanted to know about the SNL sketches I love. And there are more. Sad, I know.

But maybe you can have a smile this weekend as you think about these two words: more cowbell.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment