Friday, December 11, 2009

The Beat Goes On

Last night’s bedtime was considerably better than the night before. I was afraid that our Bible Study would be interrupted by shouts of, “Mooommmmmaaaaa!” But I only had to go in Caedmon’s room once before he fell asleep, and he only actually yelled a few times. The whole process only took about thirty minutes.

Progress.

So I leave you today with something happy. Caedmon loves to get his groove on. We are Baptist, so maybe that’s why some of his moves are a bit awkward. Or it could be because neither his Daddy or I are dancers so he’s having to figure it all out for himself. Either way, it wears me out just to watch him. Maybe we could solve our bedtime problem with be more strategically placed dancing. It’s worth a shot.


Oh, and I especially love that he claps and cheers for himself. "I did it!" If only we could all be so honest. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Awe he looks so cute dancing. He looks like any other baptist dancing toddler. :-)

    ReplyDelete