Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some Recent Faves

Seeing as how my brain is currently f.r.i.e.d. and whatever I might come up with would be utterly ridiculous, there will be no Works-For-Me-Wednesday here today. However, you’re welcome to hop on over to We Are THAT Family to see everybody else’s stuff.

Since I haven’t posted many pictures this week, I thought I’d catch up with some of my recent favorites. Enjoy!

DSC03924I think “Brown Bag Special”  has a new meaning. DSC03936Oz must be part water dog somewhere down the line. DSC04022C always wants to see the baby in the camera. So we take self-portraits all the time so he can see himself. He was wearing clothes in this picture, his swim shorts were just riding a bit low.DSC04072C with his “nite-nite,” his new favorite thing. Besides the paci/bah, of course. (And no, he’s not wearing clothes in this picture.)DSC04063 This was a total impromptu photo, and I love it!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment