Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I’m Glad Someone Appreciates It

Oz is doing well with his little broken elbow. It’s hard to keep him calm sometimes. He gets around on his three good legs pretty well.

I try not to give him many special privileges…I don’t want to spoil him now and make our job of training more difficult than it already is/going to be.

But there is one area where I’ve given in.

I went looking for Oz the other day, and assumed he was in his bed in the laundry room. He wasn’t. I looked all over the house and yard and couldn’t find him. I was mystified. I knew he hadn’t disappeared into thin air, so I started looking again, a little more carefully this time.

Here’s where I found him.DSC01980  DSC01983

So yeah, I let him lay in the clean laundry. At least until I folded it. It was mostly t-shirts and socks anyway. I drew the line the other night when he tried to jump into a basket full of clean dress clothes, though.

Added wrinkles are not appreciated.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love it! Macey did this the other night when I had folded the towels she decided to lay on them! Like they were hers to lay on!

    ReplyDelete