Monday, February 23, 2009

There's More Poly-Blend Where That Came From

Last night when I was writing this, I had a feeling I was jinxing myself by 1) speaking too soon, and 2) putting it in writing.

And I was right.

When I woke up this morning and hadn't heard a peep from C since about 11 last night, I thought we were doing good. And then I caught Oz sneaking around in C's room, which is unlike him.

I soon found out why.

Dogs love stinky things, right?

There was something stinky awaiting me in C's bed. Something stinky that caused me to immediately start the bath and lament that I had no laundry detergent since I somehow made it home without it after purchasing some at Wal-Mart last week.

C enjoyed his bath, ate breakfast, and we've even been to Wal-Mart for more laundry detergent. He seems none the worse for wear.

I just hope he has no crazy thoughts about his goal weight. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment