Monday, February 23, 2009

If The Devil Wears Prada, I'll Stick to The Gap

"I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight." - Emily from The Devil Wears Prada

I certainly didn't need a stomach flu, and would've gladly donated mine to Emily.

Thankfully, at least at this point, C and Husband have not contracted the pukes. It could have something to do with the fact that as soon as I was able to remain upright, I sprayed the entire house with Lysol.

Thank you Jesus, for Lysol.

So this pukiness has basically zapped a whole week of my life, and I am way behind on a lot of things. I really hope we have clean underwear to wear today. Seriously.

So in order to try to get caught up, I must post some pictures of M3's visit. We were too busy to take pictures most of the time, but we did snap a few.C decided he'd help M3 pack before he left. He tried to pack himself in that big ol' suitcase, but it didn't work.
He loved playing with M3's iPhone after he figured out how to turn the screen on. He was mystified by the lack of buttons, though.




Hopefully M3 will be able to take a break from the road and come visit again soon. We promise not to give him any puky germs. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment