Thursday, September 25, 2008

He's a Hard Worker, This One

For a little while each day, C plays alone in his room. So I can do things like, you know, go to the bathroom by myself.

He usually dumps out most of his toys and finds numerous other ways to amuse himself. One of which is dragging every single cloth diaper (his "lovey") out of the tub on the changing table.

When he gets tired of playing, he starts chunking stuff over the gate. And sometimes he regrets that decision.

One such incedent happened today. He tossed one of those cloth diapers over the gate, then decided he wanted it back.

He worked really hard to get his rag back through the gate, ignoring the six others he'd strolled out across the floor. And when it didn't work, he let out a piercing scream.

Which of course caused me to run to his room and see what appendage he'd found a way to chop off.

This is what I found.


Pretty smart. He obviously tried to get it back thru for a while, and almost made it.

I don't know what I'm going to do when he learns to use tools. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's some serious effort and persistence, especially for such a little guy.

    ReplyDelete