Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's New...

Not much new around here. We've just been doing the daily - nothing really newsworthy. But I shall bore you with it anyway.

Three of the five guys that Husband spent the weekend with now have the stomach flu. We are endeavoring to keep it banished from our house. I'll let you know how that goes.

Chickster has now discovered how incredibly fun it is to spin himself around in his crib and kick his crib toy. When it takes him forever to go to sleep for a nap, I can pretty much guarantee you that's what he's done. Sometimes he'll fall asleep with his feet still up on the toy. I think the toy may have to come out of the crib.

Can someone please explain to me why Wal-Mart has just in the past two weeks seen fit to stop carrying diapers in size 1-2? Do they think that suddenly children have started to grow from size 1 to size 2 without that in-between awkwardness? I guess they knew I would be needing to purchase said size, as Chickster is starting to grow out of his size 1's. I did catch a box of them in the center aisle last week and snatched it up since I knew that would be all I could find there. I suppose they can do what they want, but that just means more hassle for me and less money for them. I'll go buy them at Target.

Chickster is still working in his endeavor to roll over. He almost made it from his tummy to his back the other day, but lost his motivation when he decided he wanted the toy that he could reach while on his tummy, and proceeded to roll back onto his stomach. He's really in no hurry, and I guess I'm not either. Once he becomes mobile, it's over. Forever. That being said, I'd like for him to not be frustrated because he's stuck on his tummy and needs help getting flipped over.

Well, that's about it. Thrilling, isn't it? I warned you. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment