Monday, October 22, 2007

First Haircut

As some of you know, Chickster was born with a LOT of hair. So much so, that it still looks like he has a lot of hair, even after 7 weeks of it falling out. But here's the thing - it was very long on the sides and especially the back. Looked too much like a mullet (you know, "Business in the front, party in the back") for me to allow it to go on much longer. So, I took him along to my hair appointment for his very first haircut.

The salon was filled with women on that morning, so he got lots of attention. We are very grateful to Julee for taking care of the overly-long hair, and to the stylist (I think her name was Emily) who played photographer for us.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics!! I am so glad I got to do that and to finally see sweet Caedmon! Good to see you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:36 AM

    Did you save the hair? He may want to use it later in life. He is still a sweetie.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete