Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Off to Work I Go

Well, I officially went back to work today. Well, for a half-day. Whew. It's been a while. Almost forgot where my desk was. Ok, not really. But gee whiz, I left for 7 work days, and things have definitely been hopping. Some people aren't at the same desk...and some people aren't even still here.

I debated staying home today. I wasn't really sure I was ready to go back, but I had to give it a shot. Well, let me just answer this. I wasn't "ready"...I could stay at home forever, I think. I'm such a homebody that I have actually enjoyed being at home for a solid 10 days. I have a friend who needs to go somewhere every day, but I didn't even have the itch to go anywhere after 10 days. I could've stayed home for another week or two and been perfectly happy. Well, as long as the food and toilet paper didn't run out, I guess.

I'll go back for half-days the rest of the week...which consists of tomorrow since the office is closed on Friday. I should be able to handle it, I think. And hopefully be back in full-swing next week. At least I hope so, because I have been watching way too many decorating shows to remain idle much longer. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment