Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Confessions of a Type A...

  • I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle.
  • Since we have a separate tub and shower, I leave dirty towels in the bathtub instead of taking them to the hamper.
  • There are four boxes of candy canes leftover from Christmas sitting on top of the dryer.
  • I don't care if the house is dusty as long as it is neat.
  • There are fourteen magazines sitting on the coffee table, only half of which I have actually read.
  • I have been sporadically reading a Tom Clancy book for the last six months. I'm only 200 pages in.
  • There is a box sitting in the garage that needs to be thrown away. It has been there since November.
  • I cleaned out the guest room and closet, intending to get rid of a bunch of junk. Instead, at Husband's urging, I packed it up and put it in the attic with the intention of having a garage sale. Therefore, I only succeeded in moving junk from one location to another.
  • I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't buy it at my garage sale.
  • I hate garage sales, especially if I am having one myself.
  • I compulsively make lists.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. We won't EVEN talk about what's on top of my dryer.

    I don't remember the last time I really dusted - with Pledge and all - other than with that little Swiffer thingamabob.

    I'm impressed that you only have ONE box in your garage that's only been there since November. If you need to have something to make you feel better about that, I'll email you a picture of my garage. It will be graphic and will probably scare you, but it would make you feel better about your one box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better not start blogging about garages! That will stir up some hate and discontent!

    ReplyDelete