Monday, January 09, 2006

Such is Life

Last week was insane. Not just a little crazy. I'm talking put-me-in-a-straightjacket-insane. I think that would have actually been welcome at any point last week. I'm hoping this week is not the same.

But that's the way it works, isn't it? There are times in life when you're so busy you can't turn around twice and have to schedule a pee break. Then there are times when a problem would be a welcome distraction from the nothingness you're so focused on. I haven't had many of those times lately. That would actually be a welcome change - nothing to do.

Sorry I have nothing fun or witty to say today. That's just the way it goes sometimes. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, when you are up to your neck in alligators it's kinda difficult to be clever!

    Survival of the fittest means "be clever another day, today I am mean as >>>> - get away from me alligators!"

    ReplyDelete