1. Since booking our reservations at Disney, I have become slightly obsessed. And by “slightly,” I mean completely, hopelessly, utterly obsessed. The sheer amount of information to process and decisions to make have my head swimming. And obsessing. And staying up way too late, reading about every place in every park. And clicking on every single Pinterest pin that has anything to do with Disney. I made a countdown calendar last night, and I felt like I was making a pregnancy calendar. See? Crazy.
I’ve seen this phenomenon in others and thought for some reason, I would be immune to becoming a Disney headcase. Clearly, I was mistaken. And I’m kinda ok with that.
2. I cannot promise the Disney crazies will not constantly invade the blog, but I’ll do my best to keep it contained. At least until during/after the trip. Then, it’s a free-for-all. You know I’m going to take a million pictures. You’ll
be forced get to see at least 750,000 of them.
3. I painted Honor’s toenails for the first time the other day. I think I will be doing it more often. She LOVED it!
And I used Piggy Paint, so I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals or smell around her little self. She keeps walking around saying, “Toenails!”
4. Caedmon and I played Dominoes the other day. He beat me. Thoroughly.
5. We don’t typically eat Ramen noodles (because, well, they’re so incredibly healthy), but we needed a change-up in our PB&J-5-days-a-week lunch routine. So we tried cheesy noodles. I wasn’t sure they’d even eat them, but they seemed to like them. So we tried them again. Apparently, Caedmon remembered that certain precautions were necessary. Smart boy.
6. The house is coming along, albeit slowly. I did manage to get our family photo from last summer framed and on the wall. That’s enough for this week, right? I’m still trying to decide about curtains for the living room before I move forward in there, so it makes it hard to do stuff when you don’t know what to do with everything else. Sigh.
7. Before I can go much deeper into the curtain venture, I’m going to have to fix my sewing machine. I made Honor’s 2nd birthday shirt, but just barely got it done. The zig zag stitch is crazy messed up and I’ve got to figure it out before I will be able to do anything else (Including making Disney shirts for the kids. Ok! Seriously, no more Disney stuff.).
8. We’re going to be signing Caedmon up for summer baseball. It’s his first time to play and we’re trying to decide if he’s going to play 4/5 T-ball or 5/6 Coach Pitch. Such decisions. And I know it’s terrible, but I’m not that excited about baseball. I know, I’m evil. That’s already been established.
9. Can we all agree that it’s time for winter to be over? It’s supposed to be warming up. Nashville posted its coldest March since 1996. While I’m a girl who adores all 4 seasons, it’s time to move on to another one.
10. Honor turns 2 next week. I’m not sure how that’s happening already. But I can’t wait to celebrate with her!