Thursday, August 11, 2011

This Week

This is what we’ve spent most of this week doing.

Watching cartoons.

_DSC0110

 

Being ornery.

_DSC0126

Playing.

_DSC0120

Acting pitiful.

_DSC0119

Caedmon’s run a low-grade fever off and on this week. He hasn’t had any other symptoms, but it’s made him feel just bad enough to be whiny. My favorite. It hasn’t really been awful, but for some reason this week seems like it’s lasted forever.

I’m just hoping he hasn’t shared his germs with Honor. I have no idea what he’s got, but I know I don’t want her to have it.

I’m looking forward to a fun weekend, so my kids don’t have time to be sick!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone feels better for the weekend :-) We've watched a lot of cartoons lately too - between sickness and heat, we were inside too much but this week, we are back outside!

    ReplyDelete