I’m not really a huge fan of myself on video. But several of my blog/Twitter friends are vlogging an “accent vlog” so we can see/hear how we say things since we’re from different parts of the country. I thought it might be fun to join in.
I’m such a conformist. Or not.
Anyway, here’s the video, and below is the list of words and questions we were to each say/answer. Don’t make too much fun of me, ok?
Word list: aunt, route, wash, oil, theatre, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught.
1. What do you call it when you throw toilet paper on someone’s house?
2. What is the bug called that rolls up into a ball when you touch it?
3. What do you call carbonated beverages?
4. What do you call gym shoes?
5. What do you say when addressing a crowd?
6. What do you call the insect with eight long legs?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the thing you put groceries in at the store?
9. What do you call it when the sun is shining and it rains?
10. What do you call the thing you use to change channels on the TV?
If you want to join in, please do! Head on over to Jenna’s to link up!
I’d also love to hear your comments…but be nice!