Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Pouring Bleach

Let’s face it, with kids and husbands, using bleach is a necessity. But I am paranoid about pouring bleach. I’ve never actually spilled it, but I am petrified that I will completely ruin whatever article of clothing I happen to be wearing while using it.

So I found a way to pour the bleach while protecting my clothes from a random splash.

When I toss the white clothes into the washer, I keep out one of Husband’s undershirts. Before opening the bleach, I drape the t-shirt over the front of me.

If I’m using bleach in the kitchen, I grab a white dish towel before pouring and do the same.

That way, if for some reason, I spill or splash bleach, I have a lower likelihood of ruining my clothes.

Simple, yes. But it works for me.

Head on over to We Are THAT Family for more Works-For-Me-Wednesday.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I use Oxy Clean on laundry and soft scrub in the kitchen. Soft Scrub is a bleach product, but I have never had it bleach any of my towels. No worries.

    ReplyDelete