Friday, May 15, 2009

It’s All Fluff

So the other night, Oz woke up in the middle of the night and whined. He’s been sleeping in the big crate in the laundry room, and we normally don’t hear from him during the night.

I let him out to potty and when he came back in and settled back down, he didn’t settle. He was scratching around and grunting. I had no idea what he was doing, and wasn’t sure if I really wanted to.

Since it was 3:30 am, I put a pillow over my head and went back to sleep.

This is what I found the next morning.DSC03175DSC03179Apparently it’s more comfortable to be in a nest of fluff than an actual bed.

This is not the first bed he’s unzipped and shredded into pieces. But it will be his last.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Nelson did this EXACT thing! Needless to say, his castle is now only a cold, black piece of plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is hilarious- got to love puppies. Lib would do the same thing, if I gave her that bed...we are still using towels haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beds he shredded were ones we had from Argus & Criket, so I think we got our money's worth out of them. But I hate that he tore them up. He now gets a blanket in his crate, nothing else.

    Argus had to sleep on cold plastic because he'd eat the blankets/towels we put in there. Hopefully Oz isn't on that same path.

    ReplyDelete