Friday, March 06, 2009

My Musician

C loves music. LOVES IT. So much so that I can't turn on his music until after he's dressed, or else he will try so hard to dance, there's no way we get clothes on in any sane amount of time.

He has discovered the piano in our guest room. This is the same piano that I played at my grandmother's when I was growing up. I practiced on this piano tons of times and played on it with cousins even more. I am so thankful that my grandmother offered it to me when she decided it needed a new home.

Anyway, C and I were playing the piano the other day. (I will teach him to find middle C before he's two. Because I have extremely high goals for myself.) And I couldn't resist taking a picture of him. He looks so serious. And so into his music. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment