Friday, December 19, 2008

It Only Gets Better

Remember all the way back to yesterday when I raved over C's teachers and their spectacular ability to make awesome artwork with wiggly one-year-olds?

They've outdone themselves this time.

Yesterday was C's first ever Pizza Party and KDO Christmas Party.

If you've ever seen the MadTV Pizza Party sketches, you know how important it is to be invited to the Pizza Party.

Not only was he invited to the party, but C came home with all kinds of new, awesome stuff.

First up, a handprint ornament. Love it!
And quite possibly my most favorite thing he's made, this adorable t-shirt. C was wearing it when Husband picked him up.
Yeah, pretty much the cutest thing ever. At least I think so. But I'm biased.

The reason Husband picked C up from KDO is that I was otherwise occupied. With my early Christmas gift.

Oh yes, that's right. A whole week early.

Because you know we can't wait until Christmas around here.

I had a haircut appointment and when I got to the salon, Julee's station had a gift bag sitting on it. She'd just arrived as well and had no idea where it came from. So she checked out the contents and was a bit confused.

I was too - she said it had C's name in the note. But I hadn't put it there. We soon realized that Husband had. He'd come by the salon and dropped it off before my appointment.

It was a map and instructions to report for an appointment at 1:30. And that he would be picking C up from KDO.

Husband surprised me with a trip to the spa. A massage and facial. It was wonderful.

I only hope the stuff I got him for Christmas can compare. Some of it is on the list he gave me. But that doesn't give much away because it was a comprehensive list.

And Husband knows I can't stand not to follow a list. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, all the little crafts they've been making in their class are so stinkin' awesome that I almost can't stand it! I picked up Porter on Monday with that shirt on and just very nearly cried because he was SO CUTE!! I'm displaying almost all that other stuff, too, that you posted.

    Then, your hubby just went up on the CoolHubby-o-Meter! What a nice thing to do for you! And a super cool surprise! That takes a bit of thought and that makes his gift more special. Way to go Husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so sweet of him to do that for you and I love the things C made at KDO! Thanks for texting me a picture of the cutest shirt & kid ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so sweet of him to do that for you and I love the things C made at KDO! Thanks for texting me a picture of the cutest shirt & kid ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crafts from that class too! I'm so glad Parker and C are in there together and are becoming friends. (I got your email and we HAVE to get the boys together after Christmas! Parker would be glad to have a friend over that is his age and not his brother's-ha.) My favorite so far is the shirt also! Hope you enjoyed the spa! How sweet of him to think through all that.

    ReplyDelete