Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Works-For-Me-Wednesday: Parent Hacks

Yeah, I know. You came here for an awesome idea from me. Well guess what. Not today.

But I have found an awesome website that I have fallen in love with. It's called ParentHacks. It is full of all kinds of tips, advice, and products from other parents.

Basically, it's like a Parent's Works-For-Me-Wednesday every single day.

Love. It.

Of course, not all of the things are practical for me at our stage of toddlerhood, but I have seen several things I've mentally filed away for later use. And then there have been some great things I can use right now. And of course, those "Why didn't I think of that?" moments for when I could've used those ingenious ideas.

Have I mentioned how much I love this site?

Check out more Works-For-Me-Wednesday at Rocks In My Dryer. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment